Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm going to bootcamp

IMG_2854

The Craigslist Foundation has asked me to return to shoot and blog the upcoming Nonprofit Boot Camp on Saturday, August 16, at NYU. While there, I plan to take advantage of the bootcamp's presentations and workshops related to social entrepreneurship and technology.

I covered this bootcamp last year and had a lot of fun. It was also a learning experience.

For more information on the bootcamp that focuses on how to start and run a vibrant nonprofit, go to www.craigslistfoundation.org/ny. Presentations and workshops include nonprofit basics, fundraising, lobbying, advocacy and more. Registration is $75.

For more photos of last year's bootcamp, visit my site at www.flickr.com/photos/clarisel and click on the Craigslist photo set.

(photo by Clarisel Gonzalez)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's the flyer
http://craigslistfoundation.org/eflyer08/eflyer-ny08.htm