Monday, March 30, 2009

JUST IN: Catch me at the NoMAA Artists' Salon Tonight

I am taking part in NoMAA Artists' Salon from 6-8 p.m. TONIGHT at the Workspace Offices.Studios, 5030 Broadway @ 213th
Street (Entrance on 10th Avenue), northern Manhattan. I will showcase a few pieces of my photography. The NoMAA Artists' Salon series continues with an event where artists of all disciplines exhibit their work, perform, network, and create partnerships with each other.
This Salon is presented in partnership with Workspace Offices.Studios and offers artists the opportunity to
see office spaces that could be turned into artists spaces, painters studios, rehearsal rooms, etc. NoMAA will also present the finalists for the Uptown Arts Stroll 2009 Poster Contest where the winning image will be selected by community vote at this event!
There will also be an open mic. For more information, www.nomaanyc.org.

1 comment:

Clarisel said...

I will soon post photos from this event at my flickr site at www.flickr.com/photos/clarisel. I will create a new set named NoMAA Artists Salon.