Saturday, May 16, 2009

'Tommy the Cat' at the New York Photo Festival

I am taking part in the worldwide "We are All Photographers Now" online exhibit, which is being shown at the New York Photo Festival. One of my photos "Tommy the Cat" was shown yesterday at the festival, which ends Sunday.

Here's a copy of an e-mail I received tonight.

Dear Photographer,

Congratulations! Your image was shown at the NYPH ’09 festival yesterday. Enclosed you will find an installation view of your image as it appeared on the festival’s screen.
The festival is enjoying great crowds. The organisers are all grateful for your participation in this global project. Thank you again for enriching the visual experience of festival goers.
Sincerely,

William A. Ewing
Curator
New York Photo Festival ‘09
Director, Musée de l’Elysée, Lausanne

Here's the photo as shown during the festival:



Here's my original photo:



How cool.

1 comment:

Clarisel said...

Several more of my photos were also featured at the "We are All Photographers Now" exhibit. I have posted the images at my photo site at www.flickr.com/photos/clarisel. Click on the "About Me" photo set.